All prices in British Pounds (GBP)Model Number:
NO LONGER PRODUCED. The Photo Hadley bag was produced between 1988 and 2000. This bag was replaced by the Hadley Original!
- One of our all time classic camera bags - replaced by the Hadley Original which then in turn was replaced by the current 'Hadley Pro'.
- Uses the same shoulder pads, padded inserts and front straps as the Hadley Pro bag. Don't mistake it for a 'Hadley Small' just because it doesn't have a top handle!
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag.
- Fabric bonded to StormBlock butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets.
- Made in England
The Photo Hadley was replaced by the Hadley Original which then in turn was replaced by the current 'Hadley Pro'. The Hadley Pro features a top handle, side patches to which you can attach 'AVEA' side pockets and a pocket on the bag of the bag. We no longer make the Photo Hadley.
Over the years there were many slight styling changes to this bag, significant ones include:
- Early versions had the dividers sewn into the removable padded insert, later versions came with removable, repositionable dividers that attached with Velcro®. If you have sewn in dividers in your insert you can upgrade your bag with a padded insert with removable dividers by buying it here. Nowadays we make the insert with a more advanced and long lasting type of padding foam than was available to us when most Hadley Original bags were made.
- We changed the shape of the 'clogball' brass studs that you use to close the bag from 'spheres' to a flatter round shape and changed the front straps to be compatible with the new clogball. If buying new front straps make sure you buy the correct kind for your clogball.
External Dimensions: W355mm x D125mm x H275mm
Internal Dimensions: W345mm x D115mm x H265mm