Information about the career opportunities at Billingham and the ways to apply.
Opportunities at Billingham
Do you think that you have what it takes to work at Billingham? We are always looking for the right candidates in both our manufacturing and office operations based at our factory in Cradley Heath, England.
In particular, at the moment we have the following opportunity:
Display Salary: National Minimum Wage
Closing Date: 31st August 2018
M Billingham & Co Limited (Billingham) has since 1973 been manufacturing bags used for cameras, lenses and photographic accessories. All products are made at their factory in Cradley Heath (Cradley Heath railway station is on the Worcester to Birmingham train line, it is a 12 minute walk to the factory).
Billingham export a large proportion of their production around the world, especially to China and surrounding countries, and are looking to recruit a Mandarin speaking student (Cantonese would also be helpful) to assist the directors and management of the company with:
• Liaison with the existing Chinese distributor, including translation services in video links and conference calls
• Help develop a better understanding of the Chinese market generally including on line platforms and Chinese retailers
• Assist with accounting duties and other sales functions within the Company
Billingham can be flexible but anticipate a two day a week paid role throughout the summer vacation and the possibility of an ongoing one day a week role if studies permit.
In the first instance e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about yourself together with your CV. You will need to be able to provide evidence of your ability to work in the UK or be in a position to receive the necessary permissions.
Further information on the Company and its products can be found at www.billingham.co.uk
We have filled the roles below, however please send us your CV and introduction if you want to join our expanding team.
Customer Service, CRM Operative
Responsibilities for this full time Monday to Friday role:
• Process orders and returns from End Users, National and International Retailers and International Wholesale Distributors.
• Answer queries about products and service, use accurate record keeping to finalise sales, coordinate with product manufacture team and deliver shipments to reach monthly output targets.
• Answer product, company and order queries via social media channels, eMail, telephone and video.
• Produce accurate reporting of workflow, achievements and status of projects within the role.
• Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a CRM system.
Familiarity with Sage 200 and a second language could be an advantage.
Interested? Take a look at www.billingham.co.uk
If you are still interested:
Contact Harry Billingham
01384 412700 or email email@example.com
If you would like us to consider you for a different role then please let us know what position you think would suit you and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title 'CAREERS AT BILLINGHAM'.
M Billingham & Co Ltd
If thinking of sending us a bag please contact us first for more information.
Phone: +44 (0)1384 412700
9:00AM - 5:00PM GMT - Monday to Friday
(Please keep total size of attachments under 10mb)