Packington Camera Bag
Sold OutModel Number: 503233-70
- One of our oldest styles of bag
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag.
- Constructed from our 3-layer waterproof canvas.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Features two front pockets and two side pockets. Additionally zippered rear pocket for document storage.
- Leather waist strap (included) to keep bag in place while walking.
- Includes SP20 Shoulder Pad.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- Please note this bag is now no longer in active production. However you may find a retailer who still has stock. Alternatively we may be able to make the bag for you as a one-off, find more info here.
- Please check our delivery schedule over Christmas and New Year before ordering from this site. Alternatively find a retailer here.
One of our original and still most popular bags, the spacious Packington is a mid-to-large sized bag for the discerning photographer. You can safely fit a useful amount of kit into it and still have room for a change of clothes. Many Packington buyers find they are perfect for their medium format camera gear or audio / visual equipment. Others don’t use them as camera bags at all, they just love the look of them and naturally, that’s fine with us!
Its one-piece rain flap, Quick Release System and large, zipped front pockets all help to create the Packington’s clean, classic look. At either end is an integrated pocket with flap and two-position press stud closures so you can let it out when the pocket is full of kit or tighten it when it is only lightly loaded. The back features a full-length zipped pocket, perfect for documents, or manuals and a 25mm Waist Strap Attachment with quick release system fitting which provides greater security by keeping it close. On the front of the bag are two more large pockets.
Unzip the main compartment and you will find a removable padded insert complete with two removable padded vertical dividers and two padded flaps. The dividers attach to the inside of the removable insert using Velcro® making the bag extremely flexible. With the insert, it is a roomy camera / audio visual bag. Remove the padded insert and it becomes a spacious and stylish way of carrying just about anything from camera or audio gear to a laptop and paperwork.
To help preserve its good looks, the corners are reinforced with top-grain leather while brass feet protect the underside. You can even attach your tripod with the optional straps, making the Packington an incredibly versatile choice.
The bag is made with our canvas fabric bonded to butyl rubber - this causes the bag to be exceptionally weather resistant as well as giving the fabric a lovely 'drape'.
Like all Billinghams the Packington is made in England and comes with our 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
W460mm (18⅛") x D190mm (7½") x H320mm (12⅝")
W360mm (14½") x D120mm (4¾") x H230mm (9")
8 litres (0.28 feet³)
1.65 kgs (3.64 lbs)
Front zipped pockets (x2) W180mm (7⅛") x D30mm (1¼") x H300mm (11⅞")
Capacity (each) 2 litres (0.07 feet³)
Rear zipped pocket W360mm (14½") x D Nominal x H250mm (9⅞")
Capacity Nominal End pockets (x2) W120mm (4¾") x D 40mm to 50mm (1½" to 2") x H190mm (7½")
Capacity (each) 0.75 litres (0.03 feet³)
Shoulder Sling Measurements
Length: can be adjusted between 900mm (35½") to 1550mm (61") approx.
Width: 50mm (2").
We ship all over the world by UPS. Find out more here: Delivery Information