All prices in British Pounds (GBP)Model Number: 528070
- Replacement front straps to fit many of our bags - supplied in pairs.
- Made of real top-grain leather.
- Please check the size chart below to ensure you order the correct size.
- Used properly these are almost impossible to lose - please check the notes below.
Here is a chart showing the sizes:
|Size Name||Fits which bags|
|Hadley Standard (Stitched)*|
|Hadley Standard (Unstitched)*|
|Hadley Small Pro*||
Hadley Small Pro
- These straps are already included with purchases of the Eventer, Hadley Digital, Hadley Small, Hadley Small Pro, Hadley Pro, Hadley Pro 2020, Hadley One and Hadley Large. You only need to purchase them if you have lost yours or want new ones.
- If you have lost yours you may have been using the bag wrong - Hadley front straps are opened by sliding the top of the strap off the brass clogball (like in the photo below). The buckle is only used very occasionally to adjust the fit of the bag. In normal use they are almost impossible to misplace.
- The two tone colours are our standard leather on the front, with a rough red underside.
- Please make sure that you pick the correct size straps for your bag or they won't function correctly.
- The 'Hadley Small' and 'Hadley Small Pro' use different size straps. Please make sure you pick the correct one.
- *Very old 'Hadley Original' bags come with a spherical clogballs/brass studs. If you have one of these and need replacement front straps please contact us so that we can supply you with the correct type of front strap for your bag (the modern ones will be too loose).
- The 'Hadley Standard (Stitched)' and 'Hadley Standard (Unstitched)' are the same size - they only vary in whether they have stitching round the edge.